Learn more here: https://www.patrick.af.mil/Resources/Commissary-Exchange-and-MWR-Access-for-Veterans/Know-Before-You-Go/
Installation access will be granted between 0800-1900, with exceptions approved on a case-by-case basis for Veterans with Fam Camp or lodging reservations, or as a sponsored guest in base housing.
CAPE CANAVERAL AFS WILL NOT BE ACCESSIBLE TO USERS.
Eligible users can pre-register their VHIC at the VCC, Monday - Friday 0730 - 1630.
• Veterans or caregivers eligible for DoD installation and shopping privilege access must obtain the appropriate credentials from the VA.
• The credential identified for SCD veteran access to resale and MWR facilities is the VA issued Veterans Health Identification Card (VHIC) marked “SERVICE CONNECTED,” “PURPLE HEART,” or “FORMER POW” from the VA.
• Upon the first visit to the installation, eligible Veterans must present their VHIC at the visitor control center. In addition to the VHIC, users must present an accepted form of identification for installation access. These forms of identification are outlined in DoD Manual (DoDM) 5200.08 Volume 3. Learn more here.
• To check VA health care enrollment eligibility and to enroll, visit a local VA medical facility; call 1-877-222-VETS (8387), Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m., Eastern Time; or apply online at www.va.gov/healthbenefits/enroll
• Eligible SCD Veterans who are not currently eligible to obtain a VHIC will initially only have on-line shopping access while the DoD and VA are working on a credential for this special SCD vet group to obtain access to these on-installation privileges.
RENEWAL/REPLACEMENT of Retiree and Dependent ID cards are processed through the online process only. All other customers may visit the Customer Support Section for assistance.
Instructions for ID Card Renewal can be found on the 45th Force Support Squadron webpage. To contact the ID card section, call (321) 494-6144 or email email@example.com. The office is open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office is closed the third Friday of each month for training, Federal holidays and designated Family Days. Other locations for ID cards include: NRC Orlando (407) 240-5939, NSA Orlando 407-380-4313/4315, ARCO Orlando 407-643-2322 and NMWR Miami (305) 293-3778.
*The Finance Office will be open from 0900-1200 on Wednesday 11 Dec 2019.*
The 45th Space Wing Comptroller Squadron is a 45 SW staff agency managing the financial business of Patrick AFB and Cape Canaveral AFS. Its award-winning financial professionals strive for continuous, courteous, and accurate customer service while providing peacetime and wartime world-wide support to all members, both active and retired, of the uniformed services, other members of the DoD components, as well as civilian employees.
The office is located on the ground floor of Bldg. 423. Customer service hours are 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m Monday through Friday.
Many personal financial services are available on the Air Force's "My Pay" website and eFinance (accessible via Virtual Finance on the AF Portal under the "Life and Career" tab), where Airmen may manage their pay, file travel vouchers, and review thousands of FAQs without the face-to-face visits to finance needed in the past.
45 SW active duty members can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 494-4882 for assistance.
Base Operator (321) 494-1110
(Launch information is subject to change without notice)